Disclaimer Real People (Pty) Ltd Website
- Use of this site and the online services is entirely at the user's own risk. The user assumes full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from the use of this site and the user's reliance on information contained on it.
- In no event will Real People (Pty) Ltd be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential whatsoever relating to the user's use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or the user's inability to use this site or the online services, whether such damages arose out of contract, or delict or otherwise and regardless of whether Real People (Pty) Ltd was expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, and to the extent legally permitted, Real People (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for:
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, off-line situation or other failure of the site or online services, Real People's system, databases or any of its components, beyond Real People's reasonable control;
- Any loss or damage with regard to the user's data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of Real People (Pty) Ltd system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to, or theft of, data, computer viruses or destructive code on Real People (Pty) Ltd system or third party systems; programming defects; any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities, or any event over which we have no direct control.
- Terms And Conditions Of Use
Your use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions that Real People (Pty) Ltd may revise at any time, with the revised terms taking effect as of the date of its posting and governing all subsequent visits to this web site after such date.
- Use of Proprietary Information on this Website
- No information or data constitutes an offer to do business.
- Proprietary information on this website may be downloaded or printed for your own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, or distort or otherwise modify the proprietary information in a manner that may be prejudicial to Real People.
- Your Submissions or Communications and Privacy
- Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions, or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Real People.
- Real People (Pty) Ltd analyses aggregate and non-personally identifiable data relating to usage of this web site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifying data about you are made known to Real People (Pty) Ltd when submitted to us.
- Trademark Notice
The trade marks that appear on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Real People (Pty) Ltd or its affiliates or are licensed to the Real People (Pty) Ltd by third parties. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this web site without the written permission of Real People (Pty) Ltd or third party who owns the trademark.
- Copyright Notice
All contents of this Real People (Pty) Ltd website is subject to copyright protection and reproduction of the content, or any part thereof, is prohibited without prior consent from Real People.
- Linking and Framing
- On this site you may be offered links to other sites operated by parties other than Real People. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Real People (Pty) Ltd of the sites or the services or products offered on such sites. Real People (Pty) Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this web site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You may not establish a link to this website from a third party site, unless:
- The link does not imply any association, endorsement or sponsorship by Real People (Pty) Ltd of such site or any products or services offered on such site.
- The link is to Real People (Pty) Ltd home page at www.realpeoplegroup.co.za.
- The linked pages from the web site are displayed without alteration of any kind; specifically, you may not cause a user's web browser to display a “framed” version of this web site in response to activating a link.
- Limitation of Liability
- The use of this website is at the user's own risk.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Real People (Pty) Ltd be liable for any loss arising out of, or in connection with, the use of information available from this website whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind.
- The information on this site is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to serve as financial or other advice.
- Whilst Real People (Pty) Ltd endeavors to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, Real People (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of Real People (Pty) Ltd proprietary information, software text, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the website.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with your use of this web site, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to, or in connection therewith.